Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book Review: Simply Grilling

Another Great Cook Book!!!

Simply Grilling by Jennifer Chandler is a cookbook meant to make grilling simply and inviting. Tons of recipes cover everything from appetizer to dessert.

I really enjoyed looking through this cookbook and have marked many recipes to try. I was especially excited about the salad section. I don’t think salads when talking about grilling but she made them look amazing. Grilled Caesar salad or grilled bruschetta… YUM!

I do think she made many simple recipes but some seem a little less simple than initially implied. A couple of the recipes have two or three things cooking at once and not all on the grill. She also has a few dessert recipes that have nothing to do with the grill. They are just great summer grill out foods. Although they looked great, they didn’t seem to fit into the book.

All in all I am very happy about this book and can’t wait to use it. I am also interested in her other books mentioned in the opening pages.

Note: I did receive a copy of this book from www.booksneeze.com to review. The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment