Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Book Review: The Daniel Cure


The Daniel Cure; the Daniel Fast way to vibrant health by Susan Gregory and Richard J. Bloomer is a comprehensive look at the Daniel Fast.  Through this book you understand the ins and outs of the Fast/Diet/Lifestyle along with how your faith is intertwined with success.

This book includes multiple chapters outlining how, when, why to use the diet.  It also includes over 50 recipes and a 21 day devotion to do when you first start your journey.

This book is well laid out of thought through.  The authors have done a wonderful job writing so the information is easily understood. They also do a great job at anticipating the questions of the reader and answering them.    I also enjoy the small success stories thrown in the chapters to help encourage the reader.

I hope to implement this diet at some point.  I have started small for now.  Because I am expecting baby #3 now, I am worried about what effects the toxins released from my body would do to her.  I plan on implementing the full 21 day fast after I have completed nursing in a year.  Until then I will implement as much as I can (and my doctor recommends).  In general, I believe, everyone could do better at eating more fruits and veggies and less processed empty calorie foods that are so readily available.

Note: I did receive a free copy of this book from www.booksneeze.com to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment