Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Book Review: The total Money Makeover

The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, Classic edition is another great book written by Dave Ramsey.

This book I would say is supplemental to Dave's book Financial Peace.  I this book there are a lot of testimonials, Myth and Truth Discussions, and a general outlook to this steps to financial independence.  This book is just enough information without being overwhelming.

I really enjoyed this book.  This book is an easy read.  It reads more like listening to his show than a financial book.  His enthusiasm and encouragement resonates on every page.

Although Hubby and I have never gone through the traditional steps laid out by Dave Ramsey, we have always followed the guidelines.  Thankfully we have never been overwhelmed by debt and are very good about only buying what we can afford.  But this book  excites me to try better. To pay off the mortgage and really plan for the future we want.  I cant wait to share this book with Hubby and get him excited about our future financial independence and dreams.


Note: I did receive a copy of this book for free to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment