Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Review (Kind of)

I tried to read the Jesus We Missed by Patrick Henry Reardon but was unable to ever get the book to download.

When you read and write reviews for booksneeze the only way to get another book is to post the web address for your reviews. So here is my review..

The website wasn't working and I could not get the book to download. The title and reviews of the book looks very compelling. It discusses the human aspect of Jesus and his physical, emotional, psychological struggles because of them.

I hope this starts to work later so I can read this book.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I had a similar problem, but was eventually able to download House on the Corner. I was wondering where you published your other review. I couldn't find any websites with the book on it other than Amazon. (wouldn't let me post a review without buying the book)
    Could you leave a comment on my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com and let me know what site you used. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually if you email, or contact Booksneeze on Twitter, they are very good about clearing up download issues. I had a download problem a couple of weeks ago, and they cleared it up. With a little patience they can clear up the issue in a couple of days. It's much more helpful to potential other reviewers to report the problem directly to Booksneeze until they fix it.

    ReplyDelete