Here is my book list for 2012. Right now I am doing well completing it. I am reading a lot of other books that don't fall under any of these categories. I want to keep track of them too on a separate list.
Book suggestions are greatly appreciated. It doesnt have to fill a category. It can just be a great book you think I would enjoy.
Sally’s 2012 Book List
1) 12 books from Booksneeze.com
1. This Thing of Ours - reviewed in January
2. First Date - reviewed in January
3. Heart of Ice - reviewed in January
4. Sound like Fire - reviewed in February
2) The Bible in a year
January – In Exodus, on schedule
3) Kisses from Kate
4) 3 Spiritual / uplifting Books
1. The Cross Centered Life
5) 3 Self help / Organization Books
1. Organized Simplicity by Tsh O. - completed in January
2. Life Management - completed in February
6) 3 Budget and/or Business Books
Other books I've read in 2012
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Ancient Alien Encounter ("proving" the first chapter of Ezekiel is actually a the first recorded alien encounter on earth)
1 book in the JD Robb "In Death" series
P.S. Its so amazing how much you can read with 1) a device that travels easy, and 2) turning off the TV and putting down the magazines.
21 No-Bake Snacks for Summer
2 days ago