Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Book Review: Waking Hours




Waking Hours by Liehl and Pete Nelson is a thriller book about a murder and odd occurances happening in East Salem, NY. Dani is a foresenis phychiatrist working for the DA office when the murder of teenage girl occurs During her investigation is runs into her teenage crush Tommy. Together they try and solve the crime and all of the other odd occurances around town before anyone esle getshurt.



I really liked this book. I thoguth the characters felt real and well thought out. The relationships between them and the minor characters were well thought out and written. I must say this was a book that made it hard to put down. I also like the way the authors wrote about Tommy's faith. It was honest and well handled. They didnt make him a saint nor a hypocrite. He was a very real person with a strong faith and smart head.



I would definately reccomend this book to friends and family. I am glad to have a copy of this in my library to read again.



Note: I was given a e-copy of this book free through http://www.booksneeze.com/ for free to review. I was not compensated for a positive review and the opinions above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment