Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Review: The Story of the Bible

About 6 months ago I got a copy of "The Story of the Bible: The Fascinating History of Its Writing, Translation & Effect on Civilization" by Larry Stone.

I immediately started reading the book and looking at the amazing documents and papers inside and was fascinated. Then life got a little crazy and I never wrote a review. This book is a compilation of the history of the bible and how it has moved, changed, and directed in history. Along with a lot of history he has included photo copies of pertinent documents. It is really interesting to look through and learn so much about the Bible's history.

I really enjoyed this book. Its not a sit down and read cover to cover book but it is a learn a neat fact and look deeper into it book. I am glad to have this book on my bookshelf as a reference book.

Note: I did receive a free copy of this book from booksneeze.com for me review. The comments above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment