Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Book Review: Night Night Blesssings




This is a really cute childrens book.

Normally my book reviews are about non-fiction books I get from booksneeze.com. This time I wanted to try 2 new things; 1) online version read thru a kindle reader for PC, and 2) getting a childrens book that Hannah and Titus could enjoy.

I was hoping to get this on my phone using the kindle reader on it but for some reason it did not work (and trust me I tried multiple times).


And now to the actual review:

Night Night Blessings by Amy Parker is a childrens book that teaches to be thankful for your blessings in the day. I really like how they cover the entire and things big and small. Food, family, friends, toys, and nature are all covered.


I think my children will really love this book. It will be a great conversation starter to see what they are thankfur for from their day. I hope this becomes a reoccuring book in our night time reading.


Note: I was given a free copy of this book from www.booksneeze.com for review. I was not compensated for good reviews and the opinions above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment