Thursday, November 6, 2014

Book Review: From this day forward


From This Day Forward; five commitments to fail proof marriage by Craig and Amy Groeschel is a look at what a marriage really means and what matters.  IF each spouse is committed to their five pillars the marriage will be solid and happy.

This book is a great short (~150 pages) book about what the true focus of a Christian marriage should be.  I found the flow and writing very easy to read and the five topics easy in theory, hard in practice.  They are things we always strive for in a marriage.  I also really liked how this book is about growing ad building a marriage had application to couples already married, to people about the enter into marriage, and for people who are single but are hoping to prepare themselves (spiritually, not can bake a great pie prepare) for a the future spouse. 

I really enjoyed this book. I hope to pass this book on to friends, married and single, to read, enjoy, and be strive for the five pillars of marriage described in this book.

 
Note: I was given a copy of this book to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment