Thursday, March 11, 2010

Recipe #11 Cinnamon Rolls from the Bread Machine

I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs i follow daily, LifeAsMom. Jessica also has a great food blog Good and Cheap Eats. One recipe she makes often are homemade cinnamon rolls where the dough can be made in a bread machine and the rolls can rise overnight int he frig. This way, in the mornings all you have to do is let them sit on the counter top for 20 mins and then bake for 20 mins. They are really good too (plus you can make them 100% whole wheat and they taste great).

Here is the recipe. And here are some beautiful photos of my cinnamon rolls. I made them the morning of our yard sale as a special treat. I also have a batch in the frig waiting to come out this morning for us to eat this morning.

Hannah thought it was cake and ice cream because
1) it does kind of look like cake, and
2) I asked her if she like the icing and she thought i meant ice cream
So naturally, Hannah at all of hers and half of Aarons.










No comments:

Post a Comment