Thursday, November 5, 2015

Life is _____: 40 day devotional

I pre released received a copy of this book to review.  I love it.  The devotionals are insightful, funny, easy to read, and full of great messages.  This is meant for a quick devotional.  You will not spend hours translating from the original Greek or Hebrew.  You will read a story and how it relates to Jesus and our lives.  You will read scripture and see how it weaves into our lives and how we act.
I was looking for something like this.  Something I could read quickly in the morning or evening to help get my mind on the right path.  This is perfect.  I have enjoyed all the devotions and had the anecdotes or little phrases from them pop up in my mind all week.  This is a good sign of how the Spirit can use these words to impact your life.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for the same.  Again this is not digging into the bible something that will take hours.  Each devotional is about 3 pages to read and then followed by 3-5 questions that you can think about, journal, or spend time in if you choose.

Note: I was given a copy of this book to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment