Monday, January 19, 2015

Book Review: Living Well, Spending Less


Living Well, Spending Less by Ruth Soukup is a wonderful book that lists 12 secrets of the good life.  In in she discusses 6 secrets that help you live better and 6 secrets about spending less.
I really enjoyed this book.  At first I picked it because one, I liked the title, and two; I liked the look of the cover.  After I opened it her personality and ability to weave personal stories with good common sense with scripture had me hooked.  Although I have done most things she suggests in the past, it makes me want to reevaluate my life and make better long term goals, work on a more available lifestyle for my family and friends, and spend less because things will not bring me happiness.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is overwhelmed with life, kids, cooking, cleaning, money, spending, time management, in other words life.
Ruth also runs a successful blog with the same name (livingwellspendingless.com). I was not familiar with this blog before but now I plan on being a daily follower.

 Note: I was given a copy of this book for free to read and review.  The opinions above are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment