Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book Review: His Steadfast Love


His Steadfast Love by Golden Keyes Parsons is a book about a young Southern Belle named Amanda. she lives on the coast of Texas with her family. She meets a Union soldier. She is torn between a new love with the union soldier and the love of her family. Along with the conflict of Confederates vs Union she is torn with the obligations of her family and the obligation to herself. Her search is mixing with her questions of her faith.




I really enjoyed this book. It was well written and the characters we so easy to understand and enjoy. It reminded me of the Jannette Oke books I also love. Golden Keyes Parsons mix of love, family, faith, compassion, and conflict was so well written. I would recommend this book to all my friends and family. It is definitely a book that is hard to put down.

I cant wait to read other book by this author and am so excited to find another great Christian author.

Note: I was given a copy of this book by http://www.booksneeze.com/ for free to review. I was not compensated for a good review and the opinions above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment